The reverse osmosis unit has been dimensioned to produce 22m3/ h and run 23 hours a day. The installation of the equipment has been done in a metal container (steel container High cube 40 ''). The unit has a touchscreen and text messaging system on the user via a GSM modem in the event of some errors or warnings being triggered. The design has been based on the fact that the water produced will be drinkable (for human use).
Qualitative and economic installation details
- Electrical conductivity of finished produced water: 270-310 (μs / cm).
- Hardness in German grades of finished produced water: 5 -6 (od).
- System recovery rate: 79.5% (relationship between raw water and final product).
- System power consumption: < 0.71kwh/m3.
- Cost of water production per cubic meter: ~ 0.17€/m3 (Including cost of electricity, consumables and chemicals, yearly maintenance and replacement of polyamide membranes at 5 years).