Hotel class: 4 stars, bungalows 230 beds
- The energy upgrade took place in 2 stages from 2014 until 2016.
- Installation of Climaveneta Geothermal Heat Pump using the shallow geothermal energy method for DHW production.
- Installation of new CORDIVARI DHW storage tanks and replacement of new polypropylene (PPR clima & faser) networks by the German company Aquatherm with 13mm insulations.
- Replacement of air-conditioning and DHW circulators with new GRUNDFOS inverters with high energy efficiency.
- Replacing existing BMS automation with a new, open-plan PLC type PLC from Siemens with remote engine room communication and visualization of equipment via PC, Smartphone's and tablets. Merging peripheral power and automation powerboards into a new one with separate fields for automation and powerfully installing energy analyzers in each basic consumption group.
Qualitative and economic installation details
- Stop operate the boiler operation for DHW production needs. The daily fuel consumption before the new installation was around 65 lt.
- Consumption savings> 50% from the synergy of the new BMS and the new inverter circulators for air conditioning and DHW production.
- Saving electricity from the (chiller) Central Load. This was achieved by reducing the unnecessary recirculation in the air conditioning circuits.
- Modernization of engine room with new equipment for air conditioning, cold and hot water supply.